Our tour is selected to be safe and enjoyable even in the condition of rain, so tours will operate normally and be subject to the standard cancellation policy if you wish to withdraw from the tour. You may call to rearrange your booking, by notifying us a minimum of 1 hour before the tour begins. Requests to rearrange with less than an hour’s notice are subject to a €10 admin fee. In extreme weather conditions, such as heavy rain fall, strong winds or a thunderstorm, then the tour will be cancelled by us and refunds made.
To completely cancel your booking in advance, we offer a tiered refund policy, determined by the notice provided to us before the tour booking.
Up to 48 hours – 0% refund
Up to 7 days – 50% refund
Up to 14 days – 75% refund
More than 14 days – 100% refund
Legal Waiver for your signing before the tour begins:
- I am aware that the riding of the Electric Bikes is subject to known and unknown risks, which may result in personal injury - emotional or physical, including cuts, scrapes, bumps, strains, breaks, paralysis or death. There are also risks in causing damage to my own property or the property of third parties. I acknowledge that such risks are inherent in the nature of bike riding activities and that they cannot be mitigated completely. Further risks include, but are not limited to: uneven travel surfaces, pedestrians, vehicle traffic, trees and other fixed objects, exposed stones or holes, impact or collision with other riders or drivers, the negligence of others, public attractions and falling or sliding.
- I expressly agree to accept and assume all responsibility for managing the risks of this activity. I chose to participate in light of these identified and unidentified risks, through my own decision and free will.
- I agree to indemnify and pay for any legal costs incurred by the tour operator and released parties including their agents, employees, owners and assigns, should they need to enforce this agreement with me.
- I confirm that I have appropriate insurance to cover personal injury and or damage to the tour operator’s equipment, or otherwise agree to cover those same costs and damages directly myself. I further confirm I have no known physical or medical conditions that would impair my abilities to safely engage in this activity, or else willingly assume all costs of damages resulting from risks relating to any such condition.
- I understand the safety purposes for wearing the helmet provided to me and in keeping it fastened at all times whilst operating and riding the Electric Bikes, acknowledging its importance. If I do not wear or fasten the helmet correctly, I acknowledge that I do so at my own risk and will ride at a safe distance to other riders, as required. I agree to follow all instructions of the tour operator and follow the rules which include no photography or filming whilst operating the bike. If I am unsure or do not understand the instructions relating to the operation of the bike, or if I am concerned about the functioning or malfunction of the bike, I agree to cease operating it and notify the tour operator immediately.
- By signing this waiver document, I understand, acknowledge and confirm that if anyone is injured, or any damage occurs during my participation of this activity, that I have waived the right to initiate or maintain a lawsuit against the operator and released parties, specifically on the basis of any claim from which I have released them from herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read and review this entire document.
I confirm that I have read and understood the meaning and effect of this Waiver / Release Agreement. I accept the use of the Electric Bike under the above terms and conditions.